If you are a fan of Gator Golf, join the Lady Gator Golf Boosters, enjoy the benefits and have a direct impact on the success of our team. Please visit our Membership page for additional information.
Catching a glimpse of the 1983 Lady Gator Golf Invitational from the Publix Parking lot, then walking over to watch and immediately see a hole in one by Deb Richard (1983 US Women's AM Champion), Ann Ives decided she wanted to learn more about these talented girls on the golf course. Not only did she learn about them, she, along with Coach Mimi Ryan and many other golf enthusiasts, established the Lady Gator Golf Boosters to follow and support the Women's Golf team.
The Lady Gator Golf Boosters is a non-profit organization of over 100 women and men dedicated to providing support to the Women's Golf Program at the University of Florida. The UF Women's Golf team has a long history of winning championships:
NCAA Championships: 1985, 1986
NCAA Match Play: 2017
SEC Conference Championships: 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 2008, 2017
The UF Women's golf program has produced numerous NCAA and Academic All Americans as well as being represented at the Augusta National Women's Amateur and on the LPGA Tour.
Since 1984, LGGB has been an integral part of the UF Women's Golf program, providing assistance when needed. We have upgraded facilities, supplied new equipment, hosted events and provided volunteers, all in support of our Gator golfers. Year after year, our volunteers help host the annual UF Women's Invitational and we are well known for providing one of the best tournament Food Wagons in the country, so say the players and their coaches. We also manage to have a lot of fun with our LGGB play days and Yearly "Brunch with the Team".
LADY GATOR GOLF BOOSTERS MEMORIAL FUND
The Lady Gator Golf Boosters Memorial Fund was established as an endowment in 1993 through the UF Foundation which encumbers all support monies given to UF. The endowment includes three different Funds:
- Lady Gator Golf Memorial Fund (#6749) which is an endowed fund that anyone can contribute to in memory of a Lady Gator Golfer, friends, or relatives. It is part of the athletic scholarship endowment and is not available for use by the LGGB.
- Women's Golf Pooled Fund (#6725) which is an endowed fund for anyone wanting to make a general gift to the Lady Gator Golf Program. It is part of the athletic scholarship Endowment and is not available to LGGB.
- Lady Gator Golf Booster Fund (#16693) which is a non-endowed fund that can be used by the LGGB in support of the Lady Gator Golf Team. The money draws interest that will stay in the fund until spent by the LGGB. Support for the UF Women's Golf Team over the years includes enhancements to the golf course, team areas of the Club House, team practice area and facilities, and most recently:
- $6000.00 for new Gator Themed Golf Carts to be used by Coaches 
- Trackman video equipment for training used by both Women and Men's team 
- $10,000.00 for a Sprinter Van used by both the men's & women's Golf Teams .
“Keep your sense of humor. There’s enough stress in the rest of your life not to let bad shots ruin a game you’re supposed to enjoy.”
– Amy Alcott